Saturday, February 22, 2014

Fashion: Modesty


I have always found modesty quite appealing. Now, some might cringe at the word modesty, but open your mouth and say it "Modesty". See it wasn't that hard. The thing about modesty is that it can make you
1. More respectable
2. Not EYE CANDY!
What a lot of guys want is to eat the candy and throw away the wrapperUnfortunately what they want is Sex, that's the candy and then they throw you away, like a wrapper, once they're doneI'm not saying every guy is like that, not at all. I know several guys who wouldn't do that, but the fact is that people will use you for your looks and not for you. So here are a few tips On Modesty.
1. V necks!!!
I like V necks, but don't let only that be your protection, wear a kamisole under it and it will look great! I have a bright yellow Tee Shirt, and several different colored Kamisole’s so I mix and match them. It actually turns out really cute!
2. Skirts.
I often will wear a pencil skirt for debate... But for running around with friends I will suggest not more than an inch above the knees. We don't want any accidents, now do we? Also I suggest wearing leggings under any skirt knee length and above. They look REALLY CUTE!
Anyways that's my say. For more information on Modesty I suggest looking up Sisterhood magazine! They are one of the most amazing magazines out there!
Any questions? Shoot me one in the comments! I'll answer almost anything!


-Sapphire Celestia

No comments:

Post a Comment