Saturday, February 22, 2014

Intro

Hello,
My Name is Sapphire Celestia (This is just my Alias, but still call me Sapphire I love that name) I am 15 and am growing up in a dark world. I am an avid book reader and am preoccupied with speech and debate. I speak and debate with an organization called NCFCA (Nation Christian Forensics Communication Association). I am just your average, everyday, Christian, homeschooled child growing up in America, meaning that I still have feelings for boys (Obviously), I still have my squabbles with my friends (And Brothers), and I am often obsessed with a few TV shows (Although Obsessed is too harsh I could not think of a better word). I am in a Co-op called Classical Conversations, I am currently in Challenge 1 (And yes the name gives it Justice). I hope to use this blog to
1.       Share God’s word with girls in need.
2.       BOOK REVIEWS!
3.       FASHION TIPS!!!
4.       Talk about my fandoms
5.       Share my story with the world.
6.       Finally, showing the world that teenagers can make a difference
I hope everyone enjoys and I will see you all very soon, I also hope to update weekly!

-Sapphire Celestia

1 comment: