Friday, February 28, 2014

Revolution: Love (WATCHED FROZEN!) (SPOILERS!)

Who has seen Frozen? *All raise their hands* And if you didn't, well go see it, it is worth the money. The moral of the story has to do with the Love of two sisters (Anna and Elsa). But the moral is about TRUE LOVE. As Olaf said: "That [Love] is when you put somebody else's needs before your own." There are so many have the misconception that an act of TRUE love is: Making out, Kissing, or even having Sex. But an act of True Love is putting someone else before yourself. It doesn't matter if your mutual friends, or your significant other!
NOTE: This goes for both boys and girls! You have to give a little to get a little!!!
I don't know much about relationships, but I know what I would want a boyfriend/husband/or just plain best friend to do. I would want him/or her (In the case of a best friend XD) to go around his to go around their wants, their desires, their emotions, and their actions to put my needs before their own. I'm not an expert at this, and I certainly am not perfect, I don't do this as often as I should. I am often selfish and put my own wants and needs before others. But I will try, as I hope you will as well.
What do you think?
Did I get this right?
-Sapphire

No comments:

Post a Comment