Saturday, February 22, 2014

Revolution: Decepted teens

I don't understand it I really don't.  I once knew a woman who said it was normal for teenagers to have sexual relationships. That drinking was normal.  That rebellion was normal. Seclusion, lieing, and just plain being STUPID was normal, because we are teenagers, and that's what teenagers do. I found out an enourmous amount of parents believe that! Parents talk about their teenagers being so unresponsible, while these same parents are the ones who set the bar so low. They call us the leaders of the future, but how do they expect us to lead when they won't give us the challenge, ethics, and chance to lead. Adults say they can't trust us because we're teenagers, but it's their own fault we can't be trusted!  I'm sorry Iay be standing on my soap box, but really this has to change! What do you think?
-Sapphire

No comments:

Post a Comment